View Single Post
      12-18-2007, 04:18 PM   #31
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Swim.. If you want abs.
I eat whatever I want and just workout for about 30 minutes one night if I feel like i'm gaining weight.
6 Pack abs wouldn't look good on me though because my ribs stick out farther than most.
If i worked out a lot I would probably end up looking like Leonidas from 300..

My upper abs are much larger than my lower, but my lower abs would prob be more defined than his.

Anyways.. I usually..
1)Cross my arms and grab my elbows, bend my knees and do about 60-100 crunches until i'm tired. (More if I feel like it)
2)Tap my stomach with my finger tips for about 30 seconds.
3)Put both hands under my butt, put my feet together, then hold them about 3 Inches or so off the ground as long as I can. (Whatever height feels like it burns the most)
4)Drop them down then tap my stomach again.
5)Repeat one more time.
6)Then get a soft pad or something the length of your body to lay on.
Pull out a Bench Press bar and put about 50lbs on it, or however much to where you can hold it up for a while safely. This is just used as a counterweight.. (I weigh 150, you may need more or less.)
7)Lay down with the bar above your head on the ground, get a wide grip and raise it above your chest. Then with your feet together, and straight out, raise them to the right end of the bar while keeping them straight. Sweep back down to the starting position without touching the ground and then touch the left side of the bar with your feet. (You can touch the ground if you need to, I don't for a continuous workout..) Should look something like a widened 'U' motion. Do this until you are tired, then rest and do it some more.
8)Get a drink of water and go to bed.

Usually takes me around 30 mins to do all that, not really sure on the exact time.

-Nathan

EDIT:
Also jog to an Elementary around here and run the track for a bit if i'm bored, luckily they have some pull-up bars there as well. Then maybe hit up the punching bag in my room for a bit if I'm still bored..
Then occasionally go on a 40 mile or so bike ride if I am extra bored..
There isn't much to do where I live..
Quote:
Originally Posted by hebrewhamm3r View Post
It helps, but not in the way I need or want to be helped. I am not superficial, I dont like superficial people, thats what you tend to attract with your rock hard abbs, its not a bad thing its just not something that should be stressed.
+1, but not all the time will it attract superficial people.
If you have a great personality and then add a nice body on top of that, you are bound to attract tons of women. The only problem is weeding out the bad ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
eh... nothing if you got no gameeeee rofl.

but it all depends. "when I see a beautiful women walking down the street, I think 2 things. Will she ever talk to me and what her head looks like on a stick" -American Psycho
I hate the word game.. anyone that uses the word 'game' only sees women as an item.

Last edited by Expired; 12-18-2007 at 05:01 PM..
Appreciate 0