View Single Post
      07-09-2015, 03:32 PM   #28
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheaButter View Post
Quite honestly most people aren't aware they are driving like an a$$hat. I would politely confront her and let her know, see what she says. She might be incredibly apologetic and change her driving style, or she might be a huge b!tch and tell you to fk off. Either way I can almost guarantee that if you confront her she will drive a bit more polite/aware for at least the next drive
This is most likely what I am bound to do next. I think that even though she infuriates me I'm sure that I can keep my $hit together and talk nicely with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtron View Post
1) leave the house 30 minutes early. you never see her again and you're a "go getter" at work.
:

2) dash cam, call the police and report her for texting and driving. kind of a bitch move but prolly funny some how. esp if you post it for us.

It sounds good, but I already leave my house at 5:14am, any earlier is not something that's going to happen. And I'd just be hanging out with the scary people who "live" at the train station for 30 minutes more.. . I value my life . Good idea though, for normal hours.

Number 2 may be a good one.

Last edited by wrickem; 07-09-2015 at 03:41 PM..
Appreciate 0