Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungDro
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
A car is considered exclusive when it is produced in low volume, or has a high price tag, or both. BMW will sell as many cars as they possibly can, nothing exclusive about it. Just because you see more Mercs and Audis doesn't make BMW more exclusive, it means customers in that market chose a Merc or Audi over a similarly priced BMW.

It is not by BMWs choice that you see more Benz or Audi.. If it was up to BMW, they would want you to only see BMW wherever you go.

I would consider the 1M coupe to be a exclusive BMW.
Im talking about UK bmws not worldwide youre not from the UK and I didnt finish my reply but in a survey for BMW UK customers 65% of customers went for a BM for exclusivity. For example the whole reason people bought a 6GC instead of a A7 or CLS was for exclusivity Look at this video go to 4:26.

but its a business all 3 want to make money..
To me, exclusivity comes from the brand, not the customer. If the brand intends on making a product exclusive, then I consider it exclusive. I don't consider something exclusive because other consumers chose to buy its competitor. I like what I like, no matter how many or how little are on the streets. Other consumers purchases don't influence my purchase. If I like the 6GC, I'll buy a 6GC, weather there are 10 to 10,000 on the streets.

I did Internet sales for BMW for 1 year and trust me, there was no shortage of 6GC on the lot. We had cars sitting there for over 1 year.