07-07-2007, 10:39 PM   #58
Tobizach
Female Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: By the seat of her pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACA335i View Post
Im sorry But. my parent only have 2 children. My brother already married and moved out. he got his own place. He cant stand them. Im the oldest of two children. i have to take care of them because they are over 60 years old. Beside asian family are totally diff from american or mexican family. We have super bond Family. When your parents lived in alhambra over 25 years, they want to live and die here. I m just want take care of them until they pass away. I did offering them to stay over in HAwaii or SF. They want to stay and die here in alhambra. Their first pieace of american dream is in alhambra. If you are raised or born in america, you would not be understand family value.
What?? We americans dont understand family value or dont have superglue family bonds?? If you think like that why are you even here ??:mad:

Get off your high horse as far as I see your a voice of one and as a 3rd Gen Asian american btw thats also married to one as well. I do understand asian family life more so than you. I lost both parents by age 11. Myself and my older(22 and 19)/younger siblings survived on our own.

As far as i see this is yet another "Internet Rich Guy" pissing contest

Off to the ole Ignore list

Last edited by Tobizach; 07-07-2007 at 11:07 PM..
Appreciate 0