Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
damn it seems every recent thread has turned into an argument in one way or another.

1. Bill Gates doesnt brag about his money BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE TO. He's the 2nd richest guy in the world, why does he need to brag about it.

2. who gives a shit what the OP does with his money. He asked for our opinion and we should just give it- no need to doubt him or question his motive/ financial status.

To the OP- how are you writing it off for tax? From what I understand it's very hard to write it off because you cant just write the miles to and from work as that is considered cost of living (or doing business). Just curious...
To the OP- how are you writing it off for tax? From what I understand it's very hard to write it off because you cant just write the miles to and from work as that is considered cost of living (or doing business). Just curious...

well you can calculate Point A to Point B (distance) x the gas price.. = tax exemption.When i said a to b meaning that you have to meet your client from the office or their office to destination. You can also save the reciept from taking your client to eat lunch or dinner, or Power lunch. It would considering a business expense. Of course the IRS would not how much you drive or expensive because when you take your client to do power lunch to make a sale or conduct business the mile cant be calculate into the equation.. Some client live far and some live close. You can also save your Fly Ticket expense. For Traveling places around the world, all you need to do convert your business into INCOrp.. There are so many loop hole in laws to do business. What do you think Rich folks get richer under Mr Bush adminstration. Just have good Accountant do that for you and Manage your INcorp.. Just pay them like 400 per months fee..