Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimamilani View Post
well, why the heck on earth you are bragging about your money????
do you see Bill Gates bragging about his money. no, why? because he has it. do i see you finding the necessity to state that you have 3 million dollar property (which who knows how much of it is actually paid by you and as a mortgage)? yes. so i am sensing some insecurity in you in regards to finanical matters.

and i didn't get a 335i, i got a 325i about 2 years ago.

Im not really braggin.. i just making a statement. I m prettty sure Bill gate brag when he a millionair .. Maybe to his friend. ..

As for the mortage statement, you purchased a home. You let someone rent it out for 2 years or more. 1st renter pay for your mortage. 2nd you can get tax ride off. 3rd you can offer vacation package. If you have classic or different from other people home, you can invite hollywood movie company to shoot their stuffs over at your home.. They will pay you over 25000K-50K for like 1 month or 2 months Two years pass, you can sell the house without having capital gain tax . You can also pull your equtity out and transfer it to your new homes. You can use your equtiy as part of your downpayment.

For your information. good neighborhood in SoutherN California(beverly Hill. you can someone rent it out for over 3000 to 4000 per month