Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimamilani View Post
to the OP, why are you being so racist and cocky in the first place. i don't see any post in this thread that says that chinese people don't have money. and plus, if you were actually rich enough and could afford a much much much nicer car then 1) you would not brag about it. people always get defensive about something that they don't have and want really badly. 2) you wouldn't buy a e9x in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus, a lot of people around here have a lot of money (much more than you). i believe i saw a post of a person's car and there was also a picture of his dad's BRAND NEW ferrari.

Now, to your question. IF it is your 2nd car get the ferarri. if it is your first then get the BMW.
Many reason i got the e90 335i are, my friend got e92 coupe, my brother got e90, my cousin got e92 coupe. 2nd reason, I read the review on 335i. it got twin turbo. i just want to race it .. i want to drag it. i want to tune my own car. 3rd everyone want it.. so i guess i just want to be the 1st crowd to have it. I do get defensive people talking trash about me. Would you ? I was just thinking about trading 335i e90 for 360. i also want to compare the pro and con. Let me ask you something.. What make you decide getting 335i? Did you do research first right? Either test drive, throught friend, or mag, or other. Well im basically doing the same thing man..

"plus, a lot of people around here have a lot of money (much more than you). i believe i saw a post of a person's car and there was also a picture of his dad's BRAND NEW ferrari." I dont have rich parents or family that give me the money and say here go buy yourself 335i.. I work my butt off since i was 16 years old until now. NOW im turning 34 soon, alot of years to earn your money instead spending your money on Hooker, Drug, Alchololic, drag race, Vacation every year to other country or to Hawaii. If you earned 1000 dollars per month, you spend 300 dollar month on food. the rest you put it at the bank to collect interest or you do extensive research on Stock Market company.. or invest in 401K... I have been doing it since i was 16 years old. I put all the money i have saved it in a saving account. by the age of 18, i have enough to put it in a 401K account. Plus company i worked before have 401K benefit. if you do put each pieace together, you basically make your money work for you NOt you work for the money.. "American custom seem to be YOu work for the money instead Money work for you."