Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster92 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I need to hire you as my broker asap because you have definitely proven a knack for savvy investments.
As privately stock investor and Realty Estate Business. Both of them allow me to have a tax ride off. All i need to do is save reciept from restaurant, Gas, telephone, car, and other expense that i cant think on top of my head right now... By the way, Im 33 years old graduated from University Southern California with Computer Science ( BS) and Business Management(MBA). Im pretty sure i know how to manage my money. Im not stupid enough to blow my money away.. ANyways 335i e90 that i have is excellent, However, It have alot of electrical issue and Mechanical issue.. I cant have my car in the dealership 10 days out of 30 days for little issue. My time is money. As Realty Estate Investor, you need to drive nice car, You can convince people to buy it from you.. NO ONE want to do business with you, if you are driving Domestic car or average joe's car. HINT HINT.."each of my property over 3 million dollars."