06-04-2019, 08:56 PM   #34
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
I'm 57 and like to take my E90 325i carving up back country roads at 70 MPH every day; as I type this, I'm just an hour out of that fun this evening. My local deer population suggested I check my speed this evening... (Efthreeoh, CUT THAT SHIT OUT!!!!). So what does "old people" mean? I know at 67, I'll still drive that way; I have since I was 16. Back in the 1970's my best friend's dad, a dentist, would buy 2-year old Caddies for him and his wife; a Coupe Deville (hers) and a Sedan Deville (his), beautiful, well-crafted cars (before the GM bean counters fucked up Cadillac). The cars looked and drove like heaven, his dad was all of 50 maybe at the time. 2002's would bounce off the fenders of his Cadillac's

The ATS and now, hopefully CT4 will keep this old man ripping up back country roads you'd pay someone to get to drive on.
Lol when I say old I mean like 65-70+, but I don't mean those that are older and still young at heart as you seem to be, but the crusty old folks who can't drive and hit everything.
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh16946.00