Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
First try 1/4 mile not sure I stayed in it until the end. Was on an abandoned road in really bad shape and the road was curving. Need to get to a proper road.

This is a 100% stock car just the LCE Performance tune. Stock everything else including filters and even stock PZeros.

110 1/8th mile means it is FLYING.

Next run I will try ms109 gas and will assume the 1/4 mile trap speed increases a lot.
10.33 at about the same trap is my best ever with a JB4. Interestingly, your 60ft kinda sucks which means you've got another 1/10th in there for free (this assumes you lost it on launch because of traction and not because of the lower boost targets in the early RPM range).

Nice!

PS: were you using launch control proper?
PPS: @Noelle the tuning company and some of their customers: this is how you measure a tune.
Yes, I was surprised given the condition of the road which is on the coast and has a lot of sand and broken up concrete with plants growing out of the broken concrete so it was less-than-ideal conditions. Therefore I could not use launch control and I had to brake boost. Very surprised how well the car did on the launch all thing considered.
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 1
limeypride4423.50