03-27-2020, 08:23 PM   #13
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resjudicata View Post
it's half that price here, but I think Bozeman, I mean bloozeman! is stocked up!! party at his house! (j/k, we have tons of liquor too)

lagavulin 16 year is my preferred poison, and we currently have 12 bottles for this quarantine!
Too funny as I recently commented to the wife that although hand sanitizer and toilet paper are none existent there is a bevy of booze to be purchased. That leads me to my forum name, i.e., BloozemanAZ which in general is just Bloozeman but that userid was taken (but not active whatsoever).

The nickname stems from the late 80s early 90s in which I was a professional musician regardless of my IT day job. Blooze is a conglomeration of booze and blues and I had a sweet pre-CBS Fender Stratocaster totally customized that I nicknamed Blooze. My fellow band mates at the time took it one step further and referred to me as the Blooze man and hence the name was born. All great memories and although I no longer professionally play Bloozeman is the username I utilize on all Internet forums.
Appreciate 3
Ozzie8641.00