View Single Post
      10-10-2007, 05:40 PM   #57
JonMartinsGirl
Bimmer Lover
Rep
Drives: My horse yeehaww

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrothE90 View Post
You seriously prove yourself to be more and more retarded every time you touch the keyboard. What YEAR was your CL55 that you traded? I'm not talking about trading an OLD AMG MODEL for a NEW 335i. You can't compare the old with the new.

If you're saying you wouldn't trade your dopey 335i for a NEW CL63, you deserve to be taken out back and beaten with a shovel.
Wowww okayyy....
I find it funny that you are talking down a 335, as if it's a piece of shit or something. BMW's and Mercedes are like apples and oranges, people like either or...for looks, power, performance or whatever the reason. There always has to be someone on these forums that has to talk shit about 335 because they swear it's a crap car, or a downgrade. I'm sorry but I respect the 335 just as much as any AMG CL. I've experienced both cars, and yes the AMG CL is hot no doubt, and has a lot of power. And yes the new CL65 is hot too...
Point is, I don't see why people talk shit about a 335 as if it's a super slow ass car or something....When a 335 can keep up with an M5 I can respect that...Yes I have seen it in person..... and no the M5 wasn't broke...lol
I'm assuming that you don't like the car because it's cheaper, and that's a dumb ass reason. You can buy a heavy ass CL, but that CL won't perform the same as a BMW. How about this, own a 335 before you talk shit, hell own a CL too. Because I doubt you have any car worth talking about.