tnutt19
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 M8 GC, 2022 X5 M50I

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaM8 View Post
First, congrats! Beautiful!

Second, those are the rims I ordered since my color choice is Alpine White. The pictures on the BMW site DO NOT do these justice. Thanks a lot for posting!
Thank you! Let me tell you this car gets better and better every day, you will not be disappointed. I love your color options. Part of me wishes I did the Silverstone interior but I was worried my 6 year old would get it too dirty.
When I was trying to decide on wheels the dealer had pictures on hand from another customers vehicle which really helped me to decide. In person they look fantastic! I have received so many complements on the wheels even from family members that are not car people.

I only have one gripe with the car, the HUD at night time is a little annoying. I have not had this with any of my other BMW's but the back ground does not fully black out so you can see the outline of the screen in the windshield. Maybe it is a setting of the contrast or something but everything else in the car is breath taking and gets better and better every time. My wife loves it too because I am volunteering to run to the store when she needs something just to have an excuse to drive it
Appreciate 0