12-17-2019, 10:16 AM   #9
RJC-1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M850XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehloo View Post
Yes thread is worthless without pics but I just brought this baby home and got a storm coming in

Picked up Dravit Gray with Silverstone interior, driver assist pro, bw and some other bits. Sticker was 158k

Well this was a pure emotional buy and I did not go to the dealer for this car.
Actually went in to check out a f90 m5 with M performance exhaust. Wanted to hear the system. They didn’t have a m5 in exterior color I wanted so primary purpose was just to hear the exhaust. Rewind 3 hours before I had been working with a dealer out of state that had been offering 15% off on any M on the lot. Well they sold all the m5’s already and for shits and giggles asked for pricing on the m8. Well they got super aggressive at 15% off plus incentives and MF at buy rate. I was considering actually buying the car but the only car they had had the cream and brown interior. Not even sure what they call it. M8 was all new to me. That interior was not for me.

But I had the written quote, so I asked my sales guy can you match this on your car. I live in the Bay Area and my dealership is .5 mile from the new Apple Campus. They don’t do deals like this. I have purchased two other cars from them. Well they did and matched the deal.

No intention of driving off with a M8 but here I am.

Car is a beast, big and commanding and loving it. Back seats are almost useless like everyone says. I have little kids and had to move my car seats over from my m4. They fit but it’s really really tight. Haven’t had much time behind the wheel and give a better review. I have my X5m still and that will be my family hauler

But for those don’t think you can get aggresive deals in the car believe me you can. If you need the contact for the other one out of state it’s still there. Black sapphire on cream/brown, 156k sticker
Congrats! Just to be clear, you were able to get 15% off a new non-demo 2020 M8 with no trade etc.?
Appreciate 0