View Single Post
      10-20-2023, 05:56 AM   #67
Rob_G77
Major
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer5to3 View Post
Glad you’ve got sorted Rob_G77 after what’s quite frankly a bit of a shit show by BMW. Love those wheels on the X5 too!
The rims I wasn't fond of at first, but they have grown on me. The most expensive rim option for the 40i.

I haven't signed just yet. The (loan) interest rates are stupidly high right now. 7.9% if I put $18k down and 9.24% if I don't put any down. Under normal circumstances I would walk away, but I really want this car GONE! I'm getting dealer invoice price ($10k off, no extra charges whatsoever) on the X5 plus an extra $10k trade value for my 8 series. It helps offset the huge negative equity hit on the M850i.

My sales guy said to me "oh but we'll be refinancing you in 6 months". Oh yeah? Well this time you if make that promise it's going to be in writing (full detail) and part of the sales contract, not some half baked promise you aren't going to keep - again! I couldn't believe I was hearing the same shit that helped get me into this spot in the first place a year ago! I know they will say they can't make it part of the contract and I'll respond "then why the fuck are you making promises again that you don't, or can't keep?"

Oh you better believe I am not signing anything until I am 110% completely satisfied with everyhing being said, promised and so forth.

Rob

Last edited by Rob_G77; 10-20-2023 at 06:04 AM..
Appreciate 0