View Single Post
      06-15-2022, 12:48 PM   #22
Tenac
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: All

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpro45 View Post
What was the reason his business was forced to close by the government? Better he should have sold it.
I don't understand why it was forced to close instead Canadian government supports small business.
It must be due to pandemic.
Various commonplace states have given orders shutting or seriously restricting organizations because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Coming up next is a rundown of the circumstance on a territory by-region premise as of March 30, 2020. Until now, five regions, Ontario, Québec, Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan, have instituted wide requests shutting unimportant or non-need organizations. Considering what is happening, it ought to be remembered that current government orders might be altered or cancelled and new orders gave whenever. Likewise, various administrative and commonplace unofficial laws have been established because of the COVID-19 pandemic, connecting with issues like monetary help for organizations, deferral of assessment installments, and worker security and leave, which are all tended to in Fasken COVID-19 Bulletins. The data gave in this Bulletin isn't lawful guidance and is planned exclusively to give general data.
Not sure I didn't pry it seemed to be a very touchy subject, the family still has love for Canada. All I know is regulations forced him to choose to be bought out to bigger chain competitors or close.
2015 M235 Manual
On the list for the M2 CS
Appreciate 0