06-15-2022, 12:37 PM   #21
BigMofoFrog
Private First Class
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: BMW M850i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaford View Post
I assume all these awful people drive 8 Series BMW's? If not I am wondering why this thread is here?
Yes, I think all are 8 owners… when I had my car in Alberta, and then in Ontario, my wife kept saying my car isn't a good fit for Canada as the driving season is far too short, the roads are full of potholes so even if you could go faster, your dentist would be the only one smiling. I'm happy and fortunate I was able to bring my car to Europe as I've thoroughly enjoyed the amazing drives I've taken with it. As for Canada, at least there is reasonable weather in June through September if one is looking to visit.
It's truly sad to see where Canada has gone, and is going politically which sadly affects our passion for our cars. While I'm shocked that US gas prices too have gone full retard, at least the US income tax rates are a little more civilized. In Canada I see more than 50% of my wages go to income tax, with more going to other user taxes (sales tax and surtaxes), our spending power has diminished to about 30% of your gross salary. For craps sales, Trudeau even charges HST/PST/ GST on his new carbon taxes… he's taxing the taxes FFS!!