View Single Post
      06-14-2022, 02:27 AM   #7
M8Bimmer
Not a good Canadian sheep!
Rep
Drives: BMW M8 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMofoFrog View Post
Wow! I couldn't have said it better myself… Canada is NOT he country it once was and has been in a steady spiral over the last 7 years or so. That's just the tip of the iceberg from a car enthusiasts perspective, but it's everywhere in every facet of life there. Having lived in a number of provinces east to west, the level of retardation is the highest in Ontario it seems. No one minds their own business anymore and seem to want to decide what their neighbours should be allowed to do and not do. This is part of the reason I moved to our home in Europe, at least there is still common sense. I still return for work and every time I can't wait to catch my commuting flight out of there sadly.

…just know you are not alone��
Thank you, thank you, thank you Brother for seeing it too. At least it's not just me up here in the land of perfect....hahaha.
I'm sure you'd agree that these fucks are passing laws daily making this an even more unsavory place to live. If you enjoy freedom that is.
Yup imo Ontario has become a shit place to reside.Toronto is just plain scary now a days. If your not car jacked you may be shot. Multiple murders per night just about. Toronto was once actually called" the good". See ya to that nick name.
Im afraid to take a nice car into that city anymore.
But trudope our prime monkey is gonna fix it by taking the legal guns away. That way there is more ammo for the illegal ones that do 99% of the murdering. He such a smart guy. Of course he's keeping the gov's guns.
Note : He wants to make sure he can defend things......just not you.
The cops advise on car jackings is to simply give them what they ask for....like a pussy. Just hand it over like. Of course the cops would never do that...but you better. The laws for defending yourself in Canada would make you American guys SHUTTER. Here your just supposed to bend over and be a victim. You can own a gun here but you better only ever look at it at home. The cops feel different and use their all the time for their safety. Even if some dudes in your house at 3am you better just pat him on the head and say...."take it all" "even my life if you want to"
Cuz if you hurt him....your in trouble.
This is the kind of pussy country this is.

Last edited by M8Bimmer; 06-14-2022 at 02:34 AM..
Appreciate 1