06-14-2022, 12:26 AM   #3
BigMofoFrog
Private First Class
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: BMW M850i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M8Bimmer View Post
These do gooder type soccer cunts are so self entitled it's disgusting!
They won't be happy until the car you drive has no use for you. It will take you like a package to where you request. The end of driving is insight.
And these controlling types couldn't be more giddy. These are people who never did get the joy of owing a nice car. They buy vans and sheep to the beat.
The cops here are fucking nuts outta control too.
The news channels here feature them warning folks how they " are out there " watching for bad driving and blah blah blah. They come on TV acting like your Dad telling you to watch it kid! They seem to think it's their job to scare folks into obeying them or else. How about they shut the fuck up until called on for service. I'm so sick of the cops acting like the lord and masters of all they see here in Canada. Threatening and scolding before anything ever happens.
They will now take your car like the thieves they are for 40kmh over the limit. That's only 24mph over the limit and they take your car???? Fucking pigs.
To me cops are still pigs!
Wow! I couldn't have said it better myself… Canada is NOT he country it once was and has been in a steady spiral over the last 7 years or so. That's just the tip of the iceberg from a car enthusiasts perspective, but it's everywhere in every facet of life there. Having lived in a number of provinces east to west, the level of retardation is the highest in Ontario it seems. No one minds their own business anymore and seem to want to decide what their neighbours should be allowed to do and not do. This is part of the reason I moved to our home in Europe, at least there is still common sense. I still return for work and every time I can't wait to catch my commuting flight out of there sadly.

…just know you are not alone😂