View Single Post
      06-13-2022, 11:21 PM   #1
M8Bimmer
Not a good Canadian sheep!
Rep
Drives: BMW M8 Competition

Driving a car ruined here daily.Don't ever move to Canada !

Another blow to decent motoring in my city. Have any of you guys noticed how the world is becoming so much less friendly to drive a car anywhere? The goody two shoes assholes we have here in Canada are out of control. The covid thing has given these jerks the power to say everything and anything is "hurting the children" garbage. They say " we gotta change this and that to make the world the perfect place" as we know it should be according to them. Fucking morons! No one here questions these assholes up here in pussy land. Canadians are a gutless bunch of followers. And not that bright at times either because it full of follower types. I can barley watch the local news anymore due to the endless stories of the quelling of freedoms. Just small bites constantly at freedom. And it goes completely unchallenged. Canadians are NOT like you American's who actually don't just let a few make all the decisions. I like how you stand up for yourselves.
Up here they just do as their told. We never used to be like that. But the soccer Mom crowd has been pushing endlessly for more and more control.
For instance......Below
My city is about to lower it's speed limits to 30kmph from 40....that's 18 miles per hour. How fucking ridiculous is that? Our bicycle paths are higher. You can drive a bicycle faster easily. Residential city streets will be at 30kmph. What a fucking joke! Kitchener Waterloo has endless money for bike lanes and planters on the road....seriously....planters on the road. We got em! But they can't seem to find any funds to actually fix the roads. The road I use daily has never been fixed in 28 years of me livin here. Holes and patches and off camber sections.
Then there is our highway speed limit. They are 90 and 100 kmph mostly. which is of course is only 55 to 62 mph. Pretty fucking sad imo.
So back to my city and many others. These politicians are so unchallenged anymore it outta control. We are just sheep sadly.
But they do have money for:
Flowers to enhance your motoring experience. They are out of their fucking minds.
This country has gotten so fucking pathetic on making everything so nice and perfect. Saving the children all the way.
You American guys are so lucky that most of your population isn't made up of sheep and cowards the way Canada is. All you need to do here is say boo to Canadian's as a politician and they drop to their knees' obeying the newest laws to quell any kind of freedom. The last 2 years had been a boon of laws for those who think that the gov will fix all that's wrong.
Canada is a country full of pussies and followers.
I could say so much more but better shut up now.
Sorry for the rant.
But my intent was to mostly point out how driving is becoming a activity of control.

Last edited by M8Bimmer; 06-14-2022 at 12:23 AM..
Appreciate 2
Tenac4537.00