View Single Post
      11-27-2018, 09:18 AM   #32
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
I agree wholeheartedly that Americans are demanding bigger and bigger vehicles, which is sad. I will disagree, however, that it is due to Americans being fat or having too many children. The stats are completely against that.
Well, I disagree with your premise about the fatness of Americans. JamesNoBrakes has pointed this out in his post above.

As far as kids, I didn't say Americans are having more children. I'm saying even with one kid for whatever reason Americans make up a justification to needing all this space to transport said kid around. The picture I posted is to poke fun at this mentality along with the I want to be in the biggest vehicle for "safety and better visibility". So when will this race to the biggest vehicle end? Until everyone is driving around in semi's? Per my first post in this thread, all this focus on bigger is better and not a lick of introspective concerning maybe the driving skills of most Americans is shit.
Appreciate 1
DDD311649.00