Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
You can start your own product line, name it: Miko M Springs.

I know, I know—you're welcome! My stable genius literally knows no bounds.
Just filed for the trademark of Miko M Springs so I can sit on it and sell it for stupid $ just like the early days in Internet Domain Name squatting.

Obviously just kidding and think you should go for it Miko M and get your product out as I for one appreciate the eye for detail and the passion to supply modders with a quality set of springs!
I can make anything anyone wants

Having the biggest Machine in US up to 25mm wire size.
To be honest I should spend time measuring and I have advanced software plus the best Machine on the market.

Spitting 5000Springs per shift
Perhaps you really should partner with Ben on springs. Seriously, could you make a set for me to test? How would that work if even possible?

I'm not shy when it comes to guinea pig'ging (I think I just invented a new verb).
I can definitely do that, as long as workload erlaubt.

I would need stock Springs to measure Free Length, I.D. Ends, body O.D. Pitch, Rate.
Then enter data into software program and adjust F.L. Without effecting the Rate or even changing if needed for individual taste.

I dropped mine F90 with H&R Springs too and took stock Springs to measure F.L. And they were perfect length which indicates 100% sort to maintain same hight on all 4 corners

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=24146249
r33_RGSport12979.00