View Single Post
      12-14-2021, 10:18 PM   #19
ctelimad
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw m8

Quote:
Originally Posted by M8Bimmer View Post
Our speed limit in Ontario is only 100km. You can get away with 120km usually. Anything over 40km over limit is now bye bye car and license. They call it stunt driving. Mandatory impound and suspension.
And they ain't too friendly about it either. Since the covid pandemic we have had a pandemic of crazy driving here. The cops and politician and citizens are fed up. So they passed this stunt driving law. Now you have to be really careful where you blast it.
I'm not in Toronto but they have some sweet highways there for sure.
They have caught guys in all kinds of high end cars and super cars going absolutely nuts speeds at night. Good luck getting away too. SO many cops and choppers. Some have done it successfully but most get caught...or crash.

The max i was able to do with the top down was 162mph and i can tell you it is scary to the point that my wife had a panick attack and started crying and i had to take my foot off the pedal and she stopped talking to me for one day Lol
An aston martin tried to race me and i couldn't resist but it almost cost me a divorce
Appreciate 0