01-27-2020, 08:08 PM   #41
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by noushy View Post
I was not going to post but I have to say it. Customers shopping M8s are not cross shopping GT500s and vice versa. Not to mention the interior and fit and finish of the Mustang is no better than a $35k Mustang GT. Add to that the horrible dealer service, waiting in line to get your $100k mustang serviced behind a eco sport or fiesta no thanks. Or a fiesta loaner car? You get what you pay for and all of these high dollar cars depreciate like mad. You want resale buy a Honda or Toyota. Peace and out.

Noushy
Agreed and called that out as although I'm a fan of the Mustang body style and new GT500 there is no way in hell I'd give up the luxury of the M850i whatsoever. Although as mentioned in my post on the thread if I was looking to track my car the GT500 would look like a bargain against the M8C but once again if that was my requirement I would have went all-in on a M8C as no way I'd give up the luxury. The Lexus LC500 Infotainment killed it for me and there is no way the SYNC system can even compete let alone the rest of the interior.
Appreciate 1
clee1982797.50