12-17-2018, 02:15 PM   #124
kyriian
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Black Sapphire Z4MR

Garage List
2014 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011 Scion tC  [0.00]
1) 07 Mazda MX-5 - Most balanced, easy to enjoy all the time, inexpensive to run fun car, and the best car I have owned
2) 06 BMW Z4M - close second, more fun (thanks to the power), only pitfall is the constant worry of its questionable reliability
3) 11 Mercedes C63 - comically fast and comfortable doing it, comically horrid on gas.. and tires, a lot more capable in the snow than you'd believe, but man it is TIGHT in there
4) 03 MINI Cooper S - balanced, fun, regardless of weather, its fun in the summer on the track, and fun in the winter thanks to short wheel base and rotates on a dime, falls short on being FF
5) 03 Mazda Miata - Stock it is easily the most welcoming FR platform and although it is slow, it feels so much faster, turboed it was a total widowmaker, it didn't end up higher because of mostly me cutting corners turboing it.
6) 02 Civic SiR - It was brought as a beater, Honda reliability yet it drives very nicely almost like my MINI, it did not help mine was slowly rusting to hell though. But that Honda reliablity means, its now got over 400k and its still running
7) 11 370Z - If I brought the car only to cruise, and only drive 5/10s, 6/10s, it is amazing, it looks great, sounds great, inside looks great, but its looks is no excuse for when you push it beyond 7/10s at the track, mushy vague brakes, fuel starvation issues (even at city streets!), oil temp issues (again, even stock), prehistoric and slow LSD. And that's just the start
8) 96 Civic - Bargain basement equipment levels, bargain basement interior, but it does drive fairly well, its so amazing on gas and very very cheap to run, and its light enough to feel good tossing it into the corner.
9) 15 Golf 3 door - If it was any normal car buyer, its a great all rounder, its got tons of mid-range, well built, comfy yet grips well, and good on gas and practical. But it suffers from an absolute horrid clutch, and the fact that, it is the most boring car I have ever owned.

I will return to the track, one day.
Appreciate 1
baege1334.00