Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i / 2014 M235i

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Top 5 Cars:

Number 1: My current 2007 328i: it is both practical, decently comfortable, has amazing steering feel and decent power. Really, it is a car with very few sacrifices, I love the responsivness of the throttle and steering input, it is so direct and the mid range torque is great. For its time, I think it was way ahead of the compeition.

Number 2: 1996 Prelude SR-V: glorious engine, good torque down low but the engine had amazing high end power with a glorious sound. Good steering feel and futuristic dashboard, low seating position, comfortable seats. It was just completely impractical, it had back seats but it was very cramped and it started to rust like all other Hondas do.

Number 3: 1994 Acura Integra: it was the non VTEC so the engine was peppy down low but didn't have the great top end of the VTEC models. It was quite practical being a hatch and was very easy to work on because the engine was so small relative to the engine compartment. Great on gas too, but started to rust and I had a brake line fail on the highway.

Number 4: 1991 Honda Civic: I remember going from American boat like cars to this car, it handled like a go-kart and was the basic DX model. The handling was truly amazing.

Number 5: 1998 Volvo T5 SE: This was a great combination of power and luxury. It was amazing on long trips, super comfortable seats combined with amazing power but the power was only available when the boost kicked in. In town it was slow and it handled poorly. Amazing that it did not rust at all and it is still being driven to this day by the new owner.

I would like to buy a Porsche Panamera in the future considering I have a family.
Appreciate 0