Rep
Drives: BMW m850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resjudicata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgrae456 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GladiatorOwner View Post
I previously installed laser on a few M5s and an M6 that I've had but laser isn't used much in my area so I dropped installing it (did the installs myself). These things are all helpful but you can't rely 100% on them. I look at it if I wish to drive spirited down a stretch of road I would like an additional way of detecting something ahead. Waze users (including me) also appreciate the warnings as well. A sort of odds improvement play I suppose.

There are plenty of windshield mounts that work well and can be placed somewhere in the cabin in a somewhat non intrusive way too. Hardwired of course.
On my M850 vert I have a radenso wired unit linked with ALP jammers. This is 10 years going with radar and laser protection and I can't live without it. If anyone has any questions regarding radar and laser I'm pretty well versed DM me.
1 question, do you know an installer in the DC metro area.
No I don't but I know Virginia has some of the toughest enforcement and speeding laws inn the country. If I was you I would go on rdforum, they can point you in the right direction.
Appreciate 1