View Single Post
      05-12-2015, 01:38 PM   #18
neliconcept
Fashion Photographer
Rep
Drives: 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahn360Photo View Post
thats so funny for you guys to mention this, i parked near a Chrysler dealer and saw hellcat and viper on the showroom floor. being a fan of the first generation viper i was drooling and had to walk in. as u mentioned all doors were locked, they refused to even acknowledge my presence and when i asked to sit in hellcat the guy smirked and said its not for me. maybe because of how i was dressed, i didnt have the suit and tie to match the 96k over price tag on the hell cat then i asked about the viper and he asked to stay few feet away!!! if this was my first time near that car my childhood dream would shatter and i would hate them forever, BUT i didnt say much just walked around stared at it for few minutes. in the mean time same nasty salesman and his buddy were drooling over my m3 and walked out to check it out. as i was leaving i walked up and said, "this car is not for u guys, and stay few feet away please" .......... Priceless look on their faces.

service makes a big difference
Yep, American dealers in general. Wanted to try out a GT500 and couldn't even get into the car. However, I had a test drive with an Aston Martin recently and got to really get into it (granted I can't really afford the car but I do dream of one day owning an Aston)
Appreciate 0