Colonel
Oman
Rep
Drives: '06 AW 320i

Garage List
2006 320i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AidenL
The MINI is a fantastic car - I have a Works S, and to be honest, for fun, sporty driving, my E90 doesn't even come close........truth

Golfs are pretty bland, and lacking in character - a GTi and the current R Golfs look just like every other 1.6 basic model out there - the MINI has a style that no other Eurobox can replicate. And the social scene is massive, and fun !
i had a mini for about a week when my old man's E60 was on repair...

my comments:
it's extreamly fun 2 drive it, lots of power in a small body
the look is fine and attractive, n i like it

the comfort = ZERO !!!
i went 4 couple of spins n when i came back home my back was killing me, so i gave bro the car in the afternoon..... 2 hrs and he's back with the car saying i dont wana drive this car no more, his back is killing him...
here it costs as much as a Golf Gti, and the Gti is faaaaaaar much better, in almost everything...

and about the look AidenL, the difference between a 1.6 Golf and the Gti is v big compared 2 the difference between a mini and a miniS...

19" velocity CSL replicas staggured // Continental sport contact 2: rear: 255/35/19, Front: 235/35/19 // Blacklines // rear OEM spoiler // y-connector // 30% v-kool tint all around // Black Roof/Mirrors // H&R Sport springs // H&R TRAK+ 15mm spacers //
BMW never makes ordinary cars . . .
Appreciate 0