Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava09 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescent03 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava09 View Post
Well, 5-60 mph is 3.5s, that's what most of us are going to see in real world, which is bloody quick in its own right.

The 2.5 is trickery, one foot rollout and launch control
Car is available with launch control so how is that trickery? The roll-out does seem like artificially lowering the number but it also seems like others are doing it as well.

Regardless, modern cars have really made it easy for a commoner to get arrested or turned into a mist when high speed comes to a sudden stop. Please enjoy responsibly.

Also, a focus on fun would be nice. Cars like this and the M6 GC CP I had just aren't special feeling at legal speeds. They're also not great on the track so I don't think I could justify buying another ... unless I also have an exotic or two and need to spend more money on my commuter
What I am saying how many times during your daily commute you engage launch control so that you experience the 2.5 s to 60? Yourself I mean? Never, that's trickery. You are not going to see 2.5.

Oh, but the 3.5 s to 60, several times a day, and pretty happy with that
I sound like a broken record but here we go again:
- I launch multiple times per day
- I launch from traffic lights and anywhere else where I think it's safe
- I crack into the 2.6s consistently
- I make the 2.5s occasionally
- my 2020 M5 hit the 2.5s regularly

... both cars were mod'd with a JB4 (a $900 box of aluminum magic that I can install and remove myself)

No trickery. No aspiration. Repeatable facts.
The journos guys claimed 2.5 on a stock car, how is that not trickery?
That is indeed. No argument. Which I posted in detail about.

You said folks don't launch everyday—I do. You also said he'd never see it, so I'm telling you I do... consistently (with just a JB4).
Well, you're the exception that confirms the rule. Make a poll about how many times people use launch control on daily basis and see what I am talking about.

I have my M5 for over one year already and never used launch control.
11 Audi RS5 Misano Red--sold
08 E92 M3 Jerez Black 6MT--sold
08 E92 335i 6MT traded in for M3
Appreciate 0