View Single Post
      12-07-2020, 04:29 PM   #242
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief View Post
Lol, yup it's me, but you definitely have me beat! There's a local M8 non-comp coupe that has been sitting forever. Production 10/19. Didn't I read at some point, more flagship monies were offered on cars with a certain production date?

Really would like to know the actually amounts, before I even bother. Edmunds replied that there are no programs in PA (what?) and when I started a thread over at Leasehackrs, a bunch of the brokers were bitchin that I was asking for too much information rather than finding the answers on my own, and the mods closed the thread (wtf?). What's happened over there?!?

BTW, love the pic!
Technically, yes its me again LOL, FS monies are off the vin of the car but in general there are more from the initial builds.

Case in point, I was at Crevier BMW last week and my good friend runs it so he should me the internal dealer system, we plugged in an m8 built in 11/19 and it has 10k in FS monies while another M8 in Dravit had 12k with the same build month. Its what the factory assigned to the VIN.

Most dealers "punched" their cars already gaining the FS monies and then will take loser deals on the cars when or if they actually sell them down the road. At BMW the dealer can punch the car without starting the warranty clock. Other brands dont have that luxury.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 2
Kief4438.50