Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lunatic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief View Post
What's the current flagship and launch monies on M8 coupe and verts with and without competition? Anything like what folks were scoring this past summer? Seems like quite a lot of cars just sitting on lots, and I would have thought Dec would be a time to move them. But maybe bc there will be no MY2021 for coupe/verts, dealers aren't being as aggressive.
There he is lol . So after we exchanged bits on your m4cs deal and my m850 in may I got my hands on a launch car m8 convertible unicorn deal which I ended up getting and unloaded the 850. I think January February when lease programs are about to tank on m8s 2020 ( unless Bmw sometimes extends lease support into April may June ) u should be able to get 20-21% off on dealer stock.
Lol, yup it's me, but you definitely have me beat! There's a local M8 non-comp coupe that has been sitting forever. Production 10/19. Didn't I read at some point, more flagship monies were offered on cars with a certain production date?

Really would like to know the actually amounts, before I even bother. Edmunds replied that there are no programs in PA (what?) and when I started a thread over at Leasehackrs, a bunch of the brokers were bitchin that I was asking for too much information rather than finding the answers on my own, and the mods closed the thread (wtf?). What's happened over there?!?

BTW, love the pic!
Launch cars have dried up completely . They were 21-23% off including flagship but excluding rebates. At this time there are no exciting programs on the m8. The residuals are horrible and with no 2021 coupes and cabs I'm sure they will have lease support well into mid summer . My humble suggestion is to do what u and I are both good at scavenge a deal on budget lol . Keep looking call the dealers annoy them with your low ball offers see who bites lol.