View Single Post
      01-27-2021, 12:12 PM   #2401
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenXer View Post
Not a toy at all. We have both a boom lift and a scissor lift and we couldn't live without one. What we really need is our own portable air compressor. It cost $5k a week to rent one.
We currently have a scissor lift and an 80' boom, but the boom isn't ideal for inside work, 1 - because of it's size and 2 - it's diesel. Once we get our new production line operational, I'm going to request a new scissor lift also. I call it a toy as I'm our company's forklift/heavy equipment trainer and also from my fiber tech installer days, I'm also the guy that pulls most of our cable. I'll be glad to finally have the right tool for the job.

I also managed to snag this gem, brand new for less than $40k. Only because the sales girl is new, not on commission yet and their company is struggling. I came out like a rock star all the way around on this one.

Is that $5k/week for your mobile compressor include fuel? It's been a while since I've rented one.
Appreciate 1
GenXer1365.00