03-23-2024, 03:15 PM   #9
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancellorbeem View Post
I recently made a flex disk (Guibo) replacement post and just wanted to share some extra stuff I have been havi
Mind you, for a week now the car has had a nail in the rear tire (that could be patched/plugged) but they don’t plug or patch tires. This was supposed to be a same day brake fluid service then patch the tire somewhere but because of the dealership caused accident it’s going be sitting on its wheel for a total of two weeks.
Sounds like a total nightmare but from my experience (staple in rear left tire) which one would think easier to patch/plug than a nail as two small entry points nobody would do so. Basically nobody wants to take on the liability of a tire rated over 150MPH regardless of whether the owner will do that or not. Just my experience so others MMV.

My SA gave me a good deal on the replacement (all 4 done six months earlier so no tread wear issues) plus threw in a free balance in all 4 for good measure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancellorbeem View Post
Moreover, the guido replacement they are quoting $900 higher than another dealership in the city. I am just so done with them.
Time to take your business elsewhere. 👍
Appreciate 0