United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
thanks man, i just saw this but all in all i'd say she's pretty chill about it. i brought it up after she mentioned how her kid was at dad's place this weekend, she seems like she's pretty over it. I asked about the kid because she gave me her insta and it's like 50% pics with the little guy and 50% "i crave dick" pictures, and then from there just went towards getting an answer about the ex. by her admission she's over it because the ex was a cheater and ended up getting married to the other girl and she realized there's no point in getting hung up on him. didn't talk bad about him given the frame so that's one less red flag too

yes! i hoped she got that vibe when i told her i still had another year in my undergrad, and today at lunch it was made clear that we're just looking to hang over the summer. we'll see how stuff unfolds after i return to school maybe we'll stay in touch maybe not but at least for the time being both of us don't really want more than a summer fling.

lowkey she's really hot for a 34 year old

Now_Rudi I know it's not work hours so you're probably not around - please chime in
My advice: Take advantage of the opportunity. A missed opportunity is just that. If it's nothing more than a fling and you have no drama to deal with, get that shit done!
Oh that is 100% the plan! Just wanted to make sure I knew what to look for
Appreciate 0