07-14-2019, 02:44 AM   #4260
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
If she's over him she will tell you herself. If it bothers you then ask in a way you would want to be asked. If anything changes and she sounds like she's not quite moved on then bolt. However, it takes one to get over one so you might be the one that makes her forget about the ex if there is one.

I found with these things. It works best if you focus on her, having a good time, making her feel good.. when you show her what good is then she we will think about what she missed out on and how she deserves better. Well most do but some do end up going backwards... again if you see that then bolt.

I guess signs she is not quite over him... she stalks him online... he's blowing up her cell or she's messaging him more... probably a lot more other signs.

One way to find out. Keep it cool and casual I say. See where it goes.

+1

Just be you....if the ex is still in the picture you will find out really quick. If so....just back out and tell her you don't want drama. Ex's can be bad news as while she may be over him.... you never know how he is feeling. He may think they are trying to work things out. But if she has stuff out on Social Media that show her having fun, partying, etc.....I would be sure he knows it's over.

Now the good thing about that situation. If all you're looking for is to have a good time among "other things".... this is the perfect scenario.

I can guarantee you she's not looking for anything else but the same thing. And if by chance she was looking for something more especially if she hasn't been split up too long.....those are the ones you run....not walk....but run from!
King Rudi13154.00