View Single Post
      03-24-2007, 04:33 AM   #42
gIzzE
Major General
Rep
Drives: F11 + 911 C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco View Post
I think that you and your buddy Lost Cosmonaut both need to go check yourselves and your senses....Are f8ckingf insane???? or you are just stupid as hell....
Sorry, that first line completely lost me, I can see plenty of English words in there but it still doesn't make much sense to me??
It must be me who is stupid!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco View Post
Here are some news for you my friends. The MINI is bigger than a 1er!!! Go do a comparo on them and tou will see....Let the numbers speak
Your grammer is definitely getting better, and I did understand that sentence, so first of all well done, keep practising and you will soon get the grasp of speech. I think you forgot to post the numbers though?

Quote:
Ohh yeah, and dont tell me that the 1er is bigger than the MINI because it has more room in the back (look at the dimensions for the front, because if you think that you will ever be able to sit comfy in the back of a 1er - you really need prof. help)

Like I said, I own a 1 series, I can tell you now that sitting in the back is no problem at all, but more importantly when you are driving there is hardly any difference between this and a 3er.
I also owned, until a couple of months back, an 05 mini, and that was small and cramped, so please don't tell me I am 'fecking insane' for giving you my opinion, at least my experience comes from owning these cars. What is it you drive?? Have you owned the 3er, 1er and the Mini??
The internet is just full of people who spurt out shite like it is fact, and that is how you come across I am afraid, if you own all these cars then fair enough, but say so cause then you are really bringing something to the table.

I am sure you will come back with a really thought out and intellectual retort, which I will look forward to. All in good spirits eh?
Appreciate 0