Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC4 View Post
M3.
Useless post guy strikes again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CachacoF80 View Post
What's not computing is that you make assumptions about people. I am a car guy that suffered a MAJOR back injury. I could not get in or out of a regular sized car for 3 years. I had to sell a Lotus and a GTI. I bought a Jeep in a rush so I could fit and get to places. After a long but partial recovery I can get into smaller cars. So, I bought an M3 and now want to sell the Jeep.

Hopefully that computes. And if it doesn't, don't add to the thread. And don't assume, ask.
Seriously though - you are probably going to end up with a GTi again. You know this, don't you?

On a side note - with respect to my previous post - if I had a MINI dealer near me, I would have grabbed that in a heartbeat. I was really surprised at how fun a car it was, and very very quick. I was very impressed.
We must have driven different Mini's. I loved the R53, but the F series are just horrible. The 3 banger is actually better than the Cooper S and the JCW is barely better, none want to rev and seem to want to survive on mid range torque.

I prefer the size to my GTI, but the motor, suspension, brakes and handling are all wildly inferior.

I even tried driving used ones at CarMax just to make sure I wasn't just feeling green motors, but they all felt like they were breathing through restrictor plates.

Did I miss that you need rear seats? If not, Miata. If so BRZ, but be prepared to really hate that engine too. If I didn't need a backseat I'd have a 181 hp ND Miata tomorrow.

As for the 1er talk, I can't see one being a fun daily, but that's probably just influenced by my dislike of our departed N54 one. Heavy, one wheel drive, comical understeer, loud, ineffective brakes, goofball seating position. Not a fan.
Appreciate 0