[QUOTE=bloozemanAZ;26009621]
Quote:
Originally Posted by noushy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by msm2000uk View Post
That's a good shout.

I don't think it was even an option on my coupe in the UK, so maybe it's certain markets only.

M
My guess as well but did not choose that option on my 2020 M850i Coupe either as frankly useless for my needs. To that point if memory serves I think noushy has the option on his glorious M8C due to the deer in his area so possibly he can confirm.
Yes it's the night vision camera a FTIR camera that aids in pedestrian and animal detection. Around $3000 but worth it when you drive at night in rural areas. It saved me from a major accident with my daughter at 2am 30 miles from anywhere.

Noushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by noushy;26009589
Yes it's the night vision camera a FTIR camera that aids in pedestrian and animal detection. Around $3000 but worth it when you drive at night in rural areas. It saved me from a major accident with my daughter at 2am 30 miles from anywhere.

Noushy[/QUOTE

Money well spent for your rural driving needs and glad to hear it kept you and your daughter safe and sound!
we live in a rural area and in wish I had it on all my vehicles. we get deer all the time.
Appreciate 1
noushy1657.00