02-13-2020, 11:49 AM   #5
AM850i
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: M850i First Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by produhktiv View Post
Just signed the paperwork on my First Edition! Shipping in an enclosed trailer from TX to Atlanta. Giddy with anticipation!

@AM850i how are you liking yours after 9 months? Any tips on caring for the frozen paint? Also, which tires came on yours and how are they wearing?

Steve
The car is fantastic. Really don't have anything bad to say about the car other than reaching back for the seatbelts, hah.

I had a good friend of mine put Stealth PPF around the whole car, take off the fake spoiler lip, ceramic the paint on top of the PPF and ceramic the wheels and interior. Care has been a breeze with everything protected.

I brought the car in in October for the recall with the back up camera issue (make sure yours is checked) and I was notified of a yellow mark for tread depth. Six months old and 4K miles, yeah I won't be buying the P Zeros again. Going to switch to Michelin with the 20k mike warranty. The soft grip feel of the Pirelli isn't worth it on a daily driver. I drove down to the threads of a set of Pirelli's on my S class sedan after 13k miles. No thanks.

I also had custom carpets made because the ivory carpets show way too much dirt. Did the best I could the color choices the company I ordered through offered.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0