01-15-2021, 08:09 PM   #30
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogerha View Post
Will come back to you with that fella..... but don’t forget - it’s individual taste of course.
And back to the original guidance in this posting... https://f92.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...6&postcount=11. That said my only true desire with the iDrive memory settings is for it to support the B&W EQ as it changes based on the source material. Sure, I have a baseline that works best across the board for SiriusXM and my SSD FLAC sources but when I want to truly relish in the B&W audio on my FLAC sources I have Evernote notes with specific EQ settings for various albums I've spent the time to dial in.

Tonight's choice is a source I use to evaluate all audio gear for my hand picked home audio system, i.e., Rush's master audio release for A Farewell to Kings and specifically Xanadu. The reason being is it is an absolute master art work in sound tapestry with Neil Peart (#RIP #TheProfessor) and Alex Lifeson exercising any audio system to its greatest abilities to either shine or fail. I dialed in the EQ based on my Evernote note for the album, turned it up to 60 and relished in an amazing soundscape from the B&W audio in my M850i. For those out there still stating the B&W is not worth the $ or it doesn't have enough bass, etc. sorry you're all wrong.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Rogerha28.00