View Single Post
      06-12-2023, 02:26 PM   #51
CarsAndGuitars
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdogray View Post
Maybe it's because it's off-season right now, but driving around was a breeze. At least, I think it's considered off-season. No matter which beach we drove past, there was ample parking, even at Hobe Sound, and I'm obsessed with the Tunnel of Trees. Pictures do not do it justice. We checked out places in Jupiter, PSL, and Stuart. PSL had the same feel as Stuart, but admittedly I only checked out one property there. It's like there is all this well-kept infrastructure and hardly anyone using it. Even utility boxes on street corners had decorative wraps on them. Also lots of roundabouts which most drivers seemed to understand. Those things blow everyone's minds around here. The word "chaos" comes to mind driving around more south like Deerfield Beach and Ft. Lauderdale area (I have an ex-girlfriend that lives down there). I didn't drive around too much in WPB area except driving out of it to get to Stuart. I had no idea the kind of (old) money that was Jupiter Island until my realtor gave me the tour. Overall definitely more aggressive and bad driving compared to here, but it seemed to get better the further north out of WPB.
Right, I am saying driving in PBC sucks (It is the next county north of Broward ie Deerfield, FLL etc). Treasure Coast (really starting from Jupiter area) is much more laid back. Just a matter of time for us..
nerdogray1310.50