05-07-2020, 04:29 PM   #72
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus2310 View Post
Thanks, maybe Los Angeles dealers can be a bit more "greedy" because they have more potential buyers here.

Either way, I approached 10+ dealerships and was able to secure similar offers, which would be absolutely amazing for me, if not for the M4 being rolled in.

With the 4 remaining payments rolled in, I'm looking/hoping to get at $1,700 with 5k down on a MSRP of $156,695, from a dealer within 50 miles from me.

I'm at 1,688/5k down on the original car, but that deal isn't as good since the MSRP is lower and I would need to get it shipped from Texas.

Now, this is OT, but how stain resistant is the Ivory Leather? I originally wanted black leather, but the car would have the Ivory/Tartufo combination.
This is on an M8 Comp Coupe, right?

If so, yeah, this seems like a good deal to me. How do you guys pay tax on leases in your area--up front, or usage tax added to each lease payment?

I've only had Full Silverstone Merino which is pretty close to white. It would begin showing the blue from my jeans every few months but that would wipe off even with just water. I had the detail shop I take my cars to do a leather treatment to help it resist stains--that worked, too. Short story: don't worry about--just keep an eye on it and maintain as needed.
Appreciate 1