bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lunatic View Post
Faking Dope Ride Man !!!!

Enjoy in good health I have a 20 coupe m850 the launch is insane !!!!!! Any interior pictures ?
I may have missed them but have you posted any pics of your 2020 M850i coupe? They are somewhat of a rare breed given the limited allocation so just curious what you ended up with as a fellow member of the club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saunders17283 View Post
Hi all!

Even though I've been reading & posting for several weeks now anticipating delivery of my M850 GC, I thought I would start a thread. I wanted to share some updates/specs/pics in case other M850 GC owners out there were wanting to make some of the same modifications I have.

(Sorry if this post is too long or has too many pictures but I wanted to make it complete and descriptive)

First of all, the car:
MY20 (Production Date 06/2020) M850xi Gran Coupe (G16)
Exterior - Alpine White
Interior - Night Blue/Black Full Merino

Modification List With Links:
  1. Shadowline Kidney Grille - GetBMWParts Link

2. Shadowline Side Vent Left - GetBMWParts Link

3. Shadowline Side Vent Right - GetBMWParts Link

4. “M” Logo Valve Stem Cap Set (Black) - IND-Distribution Link

5. Euro Delivery “M” Fender Emblems - Amazon Link

6. IND M850i & xDrive Painted Gloss Black Trunk Emblems - IND-Distribution Link

7. IND Painted Front Reflector Set - IND-Distribution Link

8. Autotecknic Alpine White M-Inspired Complete Retrofit Kit - AutoTechnik Link

9. EOS Plates Tow Hook Full Size Front License Plate Mount - EOS Plates Link

10. XPEL Prime XR Nano-Ceramic 20% Tint - XPEL Link

11. XPEL Ultimate Plus PPF (Bumper, Partial Hood, Fenders, Mirrors & Lights) - XPEL Link

12. XPEL Fusion Plus Full Ceramic Coating - XPEL Link

13. H & R Sport Spring Set (28671-6) - Tire Rack Link (Bottom Set)

14. Spacers - TBD w/@r33_RGSport
Congrats and looks fantastic! Also, never apologize for length or number of pictures as everyone appreciates them. Plus, somebody has to give limeypride a run for the money on number of pictures posted.

In regards to the M fender emblems I believe they were on all of the 2019 M850i builds (any owner in the forum can confirm or set me straight) but for some reason BMW dropped them on the 2020s. I'd love to see a pic of the trunk emblems as I'm either going to have the cerium versions removed or replaced (the IND may be a contender) as they flat out just don't go with my full Shadowline/Carbon Fiber exterior elements.
Appreciate 0