View Single Post
      02-04-2020, 08:19 PM   #2
Ehloo
Captain
Rep
Drives: 15 x5 m

Nardo is still amazing and congrats! Nardo is def played out on an Audi but rarely see them on BMW’s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wristdoc View Post
Picked up my 2020 M8 Competition coupe in Individual Nardo Grey a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting to post until I had better pictures but I can't wait anymore!

I was also planning on waiting until spring to get out of my X6M and into this but was contacted by Ted Lindner at BMW of Topeka (yes, Kansas) who reached out to me through this forum to see if I was interested in pursuing a purchase. I explained that I had seen a Nardo Grey one advertised in another state that looked amazing. I know some feel the the color is "played out" but I have always thought it was great and that it would contrast well with the carbon fiber exterior package...an option I knew I wanted.

Long story short, Ted and his associates were awesome to work with and we reached a deal. He was able to bring the car in and I couldn't be more excited! Black interior, nearly every option (except night vision) including carbon ceramic brakes, B&W sound, etc.

I haven't had too much time to really get out and run her due to the weather...put some winter tires on it and I'm obeying the break in procedures. I can say that the power is amazing and the car is just a beast! It is my 5th M car, with 2 M6's in my past, and the most insane yet from a speed/power standpoint.

I will update with more pictures when they are available. If anyone needs one (I think everyone does!) I would highly recommend Ted and can give out his contact information via PM if needed.
Appreciate 2
F85MTuNED1620.50
GerryM5249.50