View Single Post
      03-15-2019, 05:36 PM   #2
firstbimmernyc
Rep
Drives: M850

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAtx View Post
I just joined the forum hoping to get some info on the M850i. I made the mistake a couple of weeks ago of taking my wife to the dealership with me to trade in her 16 X5 for a 19 X5 and somehow left with an M850i convertible instead. Are there any other 850i owners on here?

I am still trying to figure out all the gizmos but WOW what a car. Yesterday I hit a button on the steering wheel and the car started driving itself. I let it drive for 4-5 miles but it gets a little freaky in the corners hoping it is going to turn but it always keeps it right between the lines. I have never owned a 500+hp car and it will pin you to the seat when you punch it! It has a G force meter on the dash which should tell you something.

Anyway I am looking forward to talking to others so I can learn more about my wife's new grocery getter.
Lol. That's an impressive grocery hauler. Plenty of room in the boot for all of that. Don't forget to use the hands free leg motion detector to open it. Anyway, welcome to the 8 series club.
Appreciate 0