View Single Post
      02-28-2019, 07:03 PM   #11
firstbimmernyc
Rep
Drives: M850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
The more I see them the more I like them. It's quite a stylish car in person especially the fastback roofline. The rear 3/4 is really nice.

I sat inside one with white interior and didn't come away very impressed with the interior design. I know it would look better in brown or red but it should feel special in any color. It gave off strong X5 vibes which works fine if the car were X5 priced.
I have around 700 miles on my M850 and I continue to love it. People appear to take a liking to the car as well. Garage attendants are always impressed with the car, especially the sound. I keep my car with Maserati's, Porsche's, and Mercs. They seem to like mine the best but they may be blowing smoke up my ass. I've been challenged to get at it on the highway more times than I'd like to admit. I don't always take the bait unless they have a legit chance. Lol. I love this car more and more tbh. Still always excited to get into it. I'm sure the M8 will be ridiculous but I don't see myself needing much more than what this car has to offer.
Appreciate 1