03-07-2022, 09:01 PM   #18
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 01001011 View Post
Speaking of fake news, is it fake news that your company is currently suspended according to the California Secretary of State? I find it ironic that you actually posted “The simple way to put it. It is like going against the law. If you don't get caught, you'll be fine.” I also find it funny that one of your vendors that you currently offer, (Dinan) actually sells Noelle flash software as their own via private label. Is that fake news too?

Until you understand the how BMW’s limited new car warranty really works you might want to educate yourself before providing crap advice. Just getting “caught” by BMW doesn’t void your warranty, however; getting caught conducting biz while suspended is not only illegal, it's unethical.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks (it's Shakespeare you know).

I'll leave it to Ben to address legalities and such but your tack here is familiar to those of us with relevant history.

Wrt/ Noelle tunes: there's no objective, credible, consistent or statistically significant evidence after 2+ years of random posts that (to date) cite only unproven capabilities of Noelle tunes--your post only served to bolster that statistic. There is, however, a consistent stream of unproven claims and/or rants that originate from new accounts... coincidentally like yours.

Noelle's product is unlikely to be considered credible or competitive in a flourishing community with tens of thousands of members all of whom bring firsthand experience from many other proven brands. Noelle's reputation here is equal to your Bimmerpost account's--you're only 5 posts in and already so angry; your attitude isn't welcome; your reputation is literally zero and hence carries literally zero credibility.

Rather than defame the reputation of community participants that are valued and genuinely contribute both in content and in community spirit, provide evidence that supports whatever the fuck your topic-related point is supposed to be... or don't (the latter being preferrable).
Appreciate 5
__AD__249.50
Vic5519363.50
r33_RGSport12971.00