01-31-2020, 03:04 PM   #5
RJC-1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M850XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
First off now everybody knows my name given the screen shots. However, I go by Ray but the connected app tied to my BMW profile and BMW FS account has my full name.

That aside it is one of the things I considered however the 2nd key was nowhere near the car when I drove home from the office. In fact it is buried in the master bedroom closet so not even a player when I'm here at the house.

The irony is my wife asked me if she has a key to the M850i as I have one to her X5 (which recognizes my profile flawlessly every time I drive). The answer was "yes" but every time she's been in the M850i with me she's made comments as to it would scare her to drive it. I attribute that sentiment on her part as to although I'm still in the 1200 mile break in and keep the RPM below 4500 and MPH under 100 I still DILYSI.
Are we supposed to have two regular keys? All I received was one regular key, a display key (mine;s a 19) and some aux non electronic keys. The display key is too big to carry every day.

Topic permitting, I try to be objective as possible
Appreciate 0