View Single Post
      01-24-2020, 06:42 PM   #10
Ozzie8
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW m850i Coupe

Garage List
Malibu-Ricky congratulations on your beautiful new car! Great selections. Welcome to the forum and thanks for you first post, keep them coming!

When I got my new 8 I did some posts on my top likes and top dislikes, just scroll through a few of the forum screens if you are interested.

On the heating/cooling in the seats, I agree with Resjudicata using the auto on settings for heating or cooling is a great new feature!! That is what I use and it has a fairly wide temperature range tolerance. The feature I really miss is the little physical temperature wheel next to vents to shift from cold to slightly warmer air.

For storage there are bulk storage spaces, personally I would like to see a few more smaller spaces for things like remote controls as I have three in my car across home/work (integrated garage remote not an option in Australia).

The credit card is obsolete with NFC and we can blame Apple for the lack of availability. They are incredibly secretive and I am sure BMW have had to wait like everyone else.

The lack of the seat belt assist is becoming my number 1 irritant. Perhaps this will be part of the 8 refresh mid cycle?
Appreciate 0